V7 Carbon Fiber 16mm (Includes Paddle Cover)
The V7 16mm paddle is the optimal intersection of Power, Grit, and Control. We have implemented the highest quality TORAY T700 raw Carbon Fiber and engineering to help you perform at the highest level on the pickleball court.
Using a single piece of 360-degree wrapped heat-pressed TORAY T700 carbon fiber, we provide a dominant yet sleek paddle while still maintaining a competitive price. Carbon fiber is stronger, more resistant to deformation under stress, and more resistant to fatigue and wear than fiberglass or graphite. Even through rigorous play, your Vatic Pro paddle will maintain its integrity, grit, and strength.
Please note: we work to accommodate all custom weight requests. However, due to increased demand and limited inventory, exact weights are not guaranteed.
For international customers: please note that shipping costs do not include any additional taxes/duties that may be required. See our Shipping & Returns page for more info.
- Surface - Raw TORAY T700 Carbon Fiber with heat compressed texturing
- Foam Inject Walls for an increased sweet spot and added control
- Thermoformed edges and a Unibody Construction
- Average Weight - 8.1-8.5 oz
- Total Length - 16.5 Inches
- Width - 7.5 Inches
- Grip Circumference - 4.125 Inches
- Grip Length - 5.3 Inches (elongated for 2-hand backhands)
- Grip has 2 polyurethane inserts to reduce shock and help with tennis elbow
- Core - Optimized C7 Polymers and high-grade performance Honeycomb
- Core Thickness - 16mm
- Edge Guard: Anti-Abrasion TPU