Alchemy (13.5 & 16mm) (Includes Paddle Cover)
Alchemy by Spencer Smith pushes the boundaries of pickleball technology. We have implemented the highest quality TORAY T700 raw Carbon Fiber and engineering to help you perform at the highest level on the pickleball court.
The unique enhanced airflow channel above the throat creates faster swing speed and promotes more "feel" during play, allowing greater control on the court.
The paddle's curved tip makes it easy to handle and maneuver, while its elongated grip ensures room for two-handed backhands. With our renowned thermoforming technology, we provide a dominant yet sleek paddle while still maintaining a competitive price. Carbon fiber is stronger, more resistant to deformation under stress, and more resistant to fatigue and wear than fiberglass or graphite. Even through rigorous play, your Vatic Pro paddle will maintain its integrity, grit, and strength.
Please note: we work to accommodate all custom weight requests. However, due to increased demand and limited inventory, exact weights are not guaranteed.
For international customers: please note that shipping costs do not include any additional taxes/duties that may be required. See our Shipping & Returns page for more info.
- Surface - Raw TORAY T700 Carbon Fiber with heat compressed texturing
- Aerodynamic hole
- Foam Inject Walls for an increased sweet spot and added control
- Thermoformed edges and a Unibody Construction
- Throat hole has a modular clip on guard that can be removed to reduce weight
- Average Weight - 13.5mm: 8.3-8.5 oz [8.0-8.3 without guard]
- Average Weight - 16mm: 8.5-8.7 oz [8.2-8.4 without guard]
- Total Length - 16.5 Inches
- Width - 7.5 Inches
- Grip Circumference - 4.125 Inches
- Grip Length - 5.5 Inches (elongated for 2-hand backhands)
- Grip has 2 polyurethane inserts to reduce shock and help with tennis elbow
- Core - Optimized C7 Polymers and high-grade performance Honeycomb
- Core Thickness - 13.5 & 16mm
- Edge Guard: Anti-Abrasion TPU
- USAPA Approved!