PRISM V7 16mm (SH & LH) (Includes Paddle Cover)
Our PRISM series is a holistically designed, reimagined paddle that is the benchmark for an affordable carbon fiber pickleball paddle. We have implemented the highest quality TORAY T700 raw Carbon Fiber and engineering to help you perform at the highest level on the pickleball court.
Foam edge walls, our paddles make it easy to reset, place your shots, and finish points while ensuring durability and a nimble feel. Paddles have polyurethane inserts to reduce shock and give players more feel. The PRISM series is ideal if you think thermoformed paddles are too powerful but traditional sandwich-style paddles are too soft.
Please note: we work to accommodate all custom weight requests. However, due to increased demand and limited inventory, exact weights are not guaranteed.
For international customers: please note that shipping costs do not include any additional taxes/duties that may be required. See our Shipping & Returns page for more info.
- Surface - Raw TORAY T700 Carbon Fiber with heat compressed texturing
- Unibody Foam Inject Walls for an increased sweet spot and added control
- Average Weight - 8.1 - 8.5 oz
- Total Length - 16.5 Inches
- Width - 7.5 Inches
- Grip Circumference - 4.125 Inches
- Grip Length - 5.3 Inches (elongated for 2-hand backhands)
- Grip Length for the Long Handle - 5.6 inches
- Grip has 2 polyurethane inserts to reduce shock and help with tennis elbow
- Core - Optimized C7 Polymers and high-grade performance Honeycomb
- Core Thickness - 16mm
- Edge Guard: Anti-Abrasion TPU